UK based Photographer - North East England.
Photographer, brand story teller aka - Able to wield a camera with venom.
Mark refuses to just photograph yet another beautiful person in yet another beautiful outfit, style & stories are infinitely more fascinating to him.
He won't just pop your product on a white lifeless backdrop and blast it with light. Real life situations hold more sway to him.
You like "Hell yeah!" pictures and interesting stories?
You don't have to be cool and interesting, Marks niche is in the art of showing you that you in fact already are those things and more.
You sell yourself & your "brand" on these things, this isn't your everyday "fake it till you make it" fakery. This is the honest and note worthy YOU.
He zigs while everyone else zags.
He can pedal a bike quite quickly
He likes coffee & biscuits.
He also finds it absolutely ludicrous writing about himself in third person.
For all inquiries, please contact directly.
- e - email@example.com
- p - 07944068248
- Hackett London
- Wonder London
- Lumu Labs
- Broncolor Lighting (UK)
- Sigma Lenses (UK)
- Leica - Fotopark(Germany)
- Affinity Photo
- Dead Legacy
- Rick Roberts - British Hairdressing Awards Portfolio FINALIST
- Leica Masters
- EDUCATE & ELEVATE - Look Book, Back to '92 Campaign
- Woburn Abbey
- National Trust
- Treasure Houses of England
- Men's Precious (Japan) - Cover
- Men's Precious (Japan) - Editorial
- Noctis Magazine
- Turing Pro - Professional Photographer (Cover)
- Gracia Magazine (UK)
- Cosmopolitan (On Campus) (UK)
- One&Other Magazine
- Professional Photographer Magazine
- Urban Coco / Leeds Shopping Guide (Cover)
- Wove Magazine (Cover) (Editorial)
- Chasseur Magazine
- Pause Magazine
- LFI Magazine
- Image Nation Exhibition
- Yorkshire Life Magazine
- The Leica Meet Collection
- Affinity Photo Workbook
- BREED - Featured Photographer
- Leica Masters
- LFI Blog
- WhatARoll Journal
- Affinity Review
- Lumu Blog
- Artist Interview by Sebastian Schlueter